1.I’d rather get a massage and get the problem rubbed out than taking a pill and just feel drugged out.
2. Massage has had a positive effect on every medical condition we’ve looked at. Tiffany Field, PhD
3. The way to health is to have an aromatic bath and a scented massage every day. Hippocrates
4. Sometimes massage is the only thing that makes sense. Unknown
5. A massage is just like a movie, really relaxing and a total escape, except in a massage you’re the star and you don’t miss anything by falling asleep! Elizabeth Jane Howard
6. There are some things in life where it’s better to receive than to give, and massage is one of them. Al Michaels
7. Aromatherapy without massage is like an orchestra without a conductor. Robert Tisserand
8. Massage is not just a luxury. It’s a way of a heathier, happier life.
9. Massage is the answer…who cares what the question is!
10. Time spent getting a massage is never wasted.
11. My massage therapy is not a luxury, it’s a necessity.
12. We have nothing to fear but missing our massage appointment time. Franklin D. Roosevelt
13. When you massage someone, the levels of oxytocin go up in the brain, and oxytocin is one of the chemicals that drive attachment.
14. Anyone wishing to study medicine must master the art of massage. Hippocrates
15. Massage is the only form of physical pleasure to which nature forgot to attach consequences. Robert Breault
16. Massage is a luxury you can’t afford to miss!
17. Never put off your massage until tomorrow if you can get it today. Thomas Jefferson
18. When all else fails, get a massage.
19. Massage is the study of anatomy in braille. Jack Meagher
20. I take a massage each week. This isn’t an indulgence; it’s an investment in your full creative expression/productivity/passion and sustained good health. Robin S. Sharma
21. In this hectic life, we have no time to take care of ourselves, hence massage is needed for rejuvenation and stress reduction.
22. A lot of people are looking for quick fixes: like, they are taking medications, and they are doing other things which are not healthy. But massage is very holistic and natural. Nargis Fakhri
23. To me luxury is to be at home with my daughter, and the occasional massage doesn’t hurt. Olivia Newton-John
24. I don’t fear death because I don’t fear anything I don’t understand. When I start to think about it, I order a massage and it goes away. Hedy Lamarr
25. I like to have a massage therapist come to my house, get a massage, take a bath, go to bed. That’s a perfect night alone for me. Stacy Keibler
26. I’ve realized that the most important thing I can do to look good is just treat myself well, whether it’s getting a nice, long massage or just lying low and not going out every single night. Kim Cattrall
27. I love a massage. I’d go every day if I could. I don’t need to be wrapped in herbs like a salmon fillet, but I do love a massage. Jason Bateman
28. I like a semi-stressful massage – one where I can really feel something being worked out. Emily Weiss
29. I like a deep sports massage – a casual beating up. I try to get them whenever I can, usually more if I’m getting in shape for a role. Chris Pine
30 Indulgence comes in all varieties: a mouthful of gourmet chocolate, a hot stone massage, a week in Paris or 20 uninterrupted minutes to get lost in a book. Gina Greenlee, Postcards and Pearls: Life Lessons from Solo Moments on the Road
31. When I was living in Los Angeles, I always booked a moisturizing milk-and-honey massage the day before flying to Spain. It was heaven – I never got dry plane skin or felt stiff from sitting in one position. Carolina Herrera
32. A gentle touch is all it takes to tame the wildest of men. Anthony T. Hincks
33. When the going gets tough, the tough get a massage.
34. Massage. You know you knead it!
35. Massage therapists listen with their hands and their hearts.
36. Sometimes the most urgent and vital thing you can do is take a rest. Ashleigh Brilliant
37. Healing yourself is connected with healing others. Yoko Ono
38. Massage, when your brain needs a hug.
39. I need a drink, a man or a massage or a drunken massage by a man. Grey’s Anatomy
40. If you think massage is expensive, you’ve never had a good one.
41. Touch the body, calm the mind, heal the spirit.
42. Massage is spending quality time with myself.
43. Always find time for the things that make you happy to be alive.
44. Dear Stress. Let’s break up. Love your massage therapist.
45. A good weekend starts with a positive attitude and a great massage.
46. Massage, cheaper than therapy! Unknown
47. I always think I look better after a yoga class. It’s the same as a massage. We look so amazing after a massage because we’re relaxed. Andie MacDowell
48. When you touch a body, you touch the whole person, the intellect, the spirit and the emotions. Jane Harrington
49. If fitness is your life, massage is your prize. Unknown
50. They say you can’t buy happiness but you can buy a massage and that’s kind of the same thing! Unknown
Stress? There’s an app for that. It’s called get a massage…Unknown