Work With US
Carmen Comsa - Massageaholic founder
Digital Marketing Strategist
Hi I'm Carmen! I started Massageaholic in 2017 with a mission to bring massage therapy closer to those who want to build habits for well-being. Since then, we've become one of the most respected players in the massage and wellness online space in US. We regularly work with innovative brands in the massage and wellness space and and pride ourselves in promoting up-and-coming wellness products and services.
Over the past 18 months we've been featured on a large range of international media publications. You can read more about our story at PR.com
- The Alarming Truth About Stress At Work And How Technology Can Help
- 8 Creative Ways To Kill Boredom At The Office
- How High Achieving Teens Can Use Mindfulness To Help Them Reach Their Unique Potential
- 10 Ways To Attract And Retain Healthcare Talent
- A Mindfulness Routine To Keep You Grounded
- 9 Effective Apps To Help You Overcome Stress And Anxiety
- Stop Burnout Before It Starts! How To Stay Positive In The Workplace
- 6 Ways To Improve Your Wellness At The Office
Do you want to promote your wellness brand or product to a highly specialized audience of well-being aficionados?
We are available for a variety of co-marketing partnerships and services around the world. Please email us for a custom package to fit you brand objectives.
Looking to have your product professionally reviewed? We will offer honest and unbiased write-ups on items that are designed for massage, aromatherapy, self-care and professional massage therapists. Included: we will add your product in one of the TOP 10 category guides with a summary description and a link to your site or Amazon listings.
Amplify Socially * 3 months
- We will design 10 professional visuals and 1 infographic showcasing your product and brand, to be featured on our Pinterest account over the course of 3 months. Audience as of Sept. 2019: monthly audience 1.02 mio, 91k engagements, 64 k engaged audience, 4 k subscribers. At the moment, 50% of our traffic comes from Pinterest. Included: 3 posts on Facebook and Instagram.
- Featuring your product in our monthly newsletter to our database of 3,000+ massage salons, spas and individual massage therapists in US
- Featuring your product for 3 months in the Habits for Wellbeing Planner - our free downloadable PDF with 1000+ downloads to date.
Grow Your Brand On Facebook and Instagram - Social Media Management
Looking for a helping hand to outsource your social media? We're happy to help!
We provide professional social media management services for local or international massage and wellness brands. Our services include: Facebook and Instagram audience engagement strategy, monthly calendar with 3+ posts per week, professionally designed graphics from our in-house graphic designer and copywriting. Campaign management for audience building, nurturing, qualified sales leads & retargeting to maximize sales.
SEO - Search Engine Optimization
Want your business to rank on the first page of Google for your targeted keywords? We've been doing SEO since 2013 and our deliverables include: keyword and competition research, content development, 15+ natural links from high domain authority DA>15 sources relevant to your brand through media and influencers outreach, relationship building, guest posts, interviews etc.
Local Spa or Massage Salon Owner looking to get clients from Google?
Our Local SEO package includes: Google My Business Listing keyword optimization, relevant local citations, our proprietary one step process for getting positive client reviews on autopilot, online reputation management. 90% of customers read reviews before they decide to use the services of beauty and wellness salons. Ranking high in Google local Search with a score of 4.5 stars or higher, will guarantee that you get new clients for FREE on autopilot. If you're a daring entrepreneur or a wellness expert willing to share your tips, we'd love you to inspire our Massageaholic community #massageboss featured profile interview.
Professional content marketing creation for your blog, website or marketing campaigns, tailored to the wellness and wellbeing audience. Our services include: topic, keyword and competition research, SEO optimization, content development:10,000 words.
Massageaholic in numbers
- Monthly Unique Visitors 15,000
- Page Views 20,000
- 50% organic traffic, 50% Pinterest traffic
- Email database with massage providers US: 3,000+
- Email subscribers: 1,000+
- Pinterest audience 1.2 mio ; 75 k engaged; 4k followers
- 70% female audience
- 40% between the ages 24-35
- 65% North America
- 25% Europe
Founder Massageaholic - the online booking platform for US massage therapists, advocating well-being habits and self-care.
She also founded a beauty & hairstyling international website which reached over 2 million visitors annually and sold to an US investor in 2018 for 6 figures.
Martha retired from her 11-year career as a massage therapist to spend time traveling with her husband. She is now working as a researcher and writer. In addition to massage therapy, she has education in naturopathy and biomechanics and experience an instructor.
Andrei is a serial entrepreneur, his SEO analytics and old-fashioned customer feedback system helped him run his own local services business as market leader over the past 10 years, with a ZERO customer aquisition costs, down from $15k / year.
Beauty and Wellness Writer
Delivering interesting and attention grabbing copy for wellness readers. With a proven track record in the written word she loves to develop content for websites, social media, marketing campaigns, press releases.
Get in touch - we'd love to hear from you
Why choose to work with with us? Our streamlined model ensures you get the biggest bang for your buck. We're an expanded team of creative digital specialists with a passion for wellness, who work together to bring your strategy to life