25 Fun, Uplifting Things To Do By Yourself
- Go for a walk – in nature, in a park and enjoy breathing the fresh air.
- Hug a tree – they are true soul healers
- Rearrange your wardrobe and discover old clothes again.
- Simplify your life – get rid of old clutter around you, be open to clarity. Try using KonMari method for decluttering in order to spark joy!
- Donate your old clothes to a donation center
- Visit a museum you’ve never been to before
- Take a class online, watch a webinar to learn a new skill or to develop yourself.
- Go for a long brunch with a good book
- Spend half a day at the flea market perusing through old treasures
- Go on a weekend break and explore a new city with a map
- Go hiking and have a picnic in nature
- Order sushi for dinner and watch a romantic comedy with a glass of wine
- Make a grocery and meal plan for the week and go to the local market to shop fresh fruits and vegetables
- Bake a cake you’ve never tried before
- Go through old pictures and select some to print in an album for a friend or family member
- Do a yoga practice for strength and confidence boost. I love Yoga with Adrienne Deepen and Flow practice
- Take your bike for a leisurely ride and go your favourite cafe
- Meditate for 10 minutes listening to music for inner peace to connect body, mind and soul. Breath and just be in the moment
- Take a bubble bath after giving yourself a foot massage with a drop of lavender essential oil
- Take some time to do affirmations: “ I am enough. Who I am is enough. What I do is enough. What I have is enough. There is nothing to prove.”
- Do a 3 mile walk at home program. I love Laslie Sanson’s program as my lifetime exercise routine.
- Start an herb garden or organise a terrarium
- Go to a tea house and get your own personalised mix of teas, dried fruits and herbal blends.
- Start journaling – let your emotions and intuition guide you
- Give yourself a mini retreat weekend – go for a massage, pamper yourself and really relax!
25 FUN UPLIFTING THINGS TO DO BY YOURSELF FREE PRINTABLE
Here is a free printable that you can Pin to your Pinterest board or print out to keep as a reminder for your daily routine.